You are here
This is the One-Day Ski/Snowboard Trip Purchase Page
To successfully complete your purchase, you will need the following:
A. Is the member a skier or snowboarder?
B. Member’s birthdate
C. Member’s shoe size (if renting Shawnee Mountain equipment)
D. Member’s height (if renting Shawnee Mountain equipment)
E. Member’s weight (if renting Shawnee Mountain equipment)
F. Member’s email address and emergency phone #
G. Important member medical conditions we should know about
KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY!
1. ONE-DAY GROUP TRIP ELEMENTS:
- Lessons are available through group sales for 1-hour and are designed for those who never skied or snowboarded before. If you require lessons for non-first timers, please contact our ski school directly.
- Lesson time is based on the group’s arrival time. Arriving on-time is crucial! If you miss your lesson, ski school will do their best to accommodate you in the next lesson line-up however availability is based on capacity.
- BLACK OUT DATES: Jan 16-17, 2021 and Feb 13-14, 2021
- 2020/2021 holiday rates/restrictions prevail on; December 24 - January 3, January 18 and February 15-19.
2. GROUP SALES POLICIES:
- Equipment rental cannot be changed at arrival. If a change is needed, we must receive that request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 72 hours PRIOR to your trip.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable because of capacity restrictions set by local, state and federal guidelines.
NOT ready yet? Simply close your browser and come back when you are ready.
NEED Help? Contact us at (570) 421-7231 ext. 201 or email email@example.com