You are here
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area policy is to make its websites accessible to users of the websites who have disabilities and to permit Shawnee Mountain Ski Area content providers to develop and post accessible content. To meet this goal, Shawnee Mountain Ski Area implements the following initiatives:
1. Conforming our websites with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”);
2. Modifying our websites to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content;
3. Ensuring that our websites do not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility;
4. Distributing this policy to Shawnee Mountain Ski Area content providers and website content and technical support personnel for our websites;
5. Linking to this policy from the www.shawneemt.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Shawnee Mountain Ski Area's website accessibility coordinator;
6. Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards;
7. Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with promptly;
8. Utilizing website accessibility tools for conducting periodic website accessibility evaluations of our websites; and
9. Providing periodic training to Shawnee Mountain Ski Area website content and technical support personnel.
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone and to assist content providers and staff to maintain this policy.
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area urges content providers to incorporate accessibility in their content posted on Shawnee Mountain Ski Area's websites.
We are dedicated to making accessibility improvements to our websites. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites to email@example.com.
We welcome your feedback.