You are here
Master the Mountain 5k
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area
401 Hollow Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Saturday, August 8, 2020
9am Race Start
Pre-race packet pick up at Shawnee Mountain:
• Friday, August 7 from 2pm to 5pm
• Saturday, August 8 from 7am to 8:30am
• Two water stations on the course
• Post race refreshments
Award Ceremony scheduled for 10:15am.
Course closes at 10:30am.
• $35 through July 19
• $40 July 20 through August 5
Field limited to 250 Runners, age 15 and above.
ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
No mail-in registration accepted.
To register visit www.pretzelcitysports.com/.
Nominal service fee applies, online registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, August 5.
No computer? Call 570-421-7231 x. 221 about early and day-of event sign up.
This event will benefit the Bushkill Ambulance Corp.
Event will be timed by Pretzel City Sports.
Embroidered EVENT RUNNER’S CAP - and Shawnee Goodie Bag to first 200 entries.
Plus, a RUNNER’S RAFFLE with great prizes and giveaways from various Pocono Resorts, attractions, restaurants and events sponsors!
Event plaques to top Overall and top Master (age 40+) Male and Female Winners
Medals awarded to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female finishers in the following age groups:
15-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over. No Duplicate Awards.
Want to see where you'll be on the Mountain?
Please read through our procedures regarding COVID-19 prevention for our Master the Mountain 5k.
RUNNERS PLEASE BRING YOUR MASK!!
- SHAWNEE MOUNTAIN REQUIRES YOU TO WEAR A MASK/FACE COVERING at race registration/packet pickup and anywhere on its race grounds including bathrooms, post-race food table, results board and awards gathering. RACERS DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK WHILE RUNNING!!
- Always do your best to social distance before, during and after the race.
- Spectators (other than Parents of minors in the race) are NOT PERMITTED at this event. Attending Parents of minor racers must wear masks at all times.
- We have a WIDE start line; consider using it to keep your social distance from others. AND/OR consider wearing your mask until we say “go”.
- All Shawnee Mountain staff, timers and volunteers will wear masks during registration/packet pickup, start & finish line, awards area and at any area where they are physically close to runners. Hand Sanitizer will be available near registration, food tables, awards tables and outside and inside restrooms.
- Only individually wrapped post-race food will be put out; if you touch a food item or a water bottle, PLEASE TAKE THAT ONE!
LASTLY, IF YOU HAVE BEEN RECENTLY SICK, ARE SICK ON RACE DAY, HAVE A HIGH TEMPERATURE THAT DAY OR DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THESE STEPS GO FAR ENOUGH, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE RACE!
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area and The Bushkill Ambulance Corp thank you for your support and cooperation.
All racers are required to complete TWO (2) Liability Releases. You can find them attached below. We encourage all racers to print and complete these forms prior to arriving on race day.
Note: All Runners MUST SIGN BOTH and turn them in at registration table to receive their check in packet and race # bib.
|Adult & Youth 15+|
|Now - July 19||$35|
|July 20 - August 5||$40|
Ticket categories are only available and visible during the date/time frame they are on sale.
All festival parking is free.
- No Weapons
- No Fireworks
- No Alcohol
- No Pets (Service animals are welcome)