You are here
Know Before You Go!
Shawnee Mountain values and prioritizes the health and safety of its guests, staff, and our local Pocono community. We’re in this together, all guests and employees must to do their part! Here are several of our important policy changes, requirements, and recommendations for winter 2020-21.
- MASKS/FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED when on Shawnee Mountain premises, including both indoor and outdoor spaces except when eating or drinking.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING, appropriate physical distancing protocols will be in place for both indoor and outdoor spaces. Please obey all signage.
- BUY ONLINE, save time, save money, and save your spot. Capacity limitations will be in effect.
- CARRY IN FOOD, BEVERAGES, OR COOLERS NOT ALLOWED in base area or base lodges.
- TAILGATING IS OK! In our parking lots you can use your vehicle as your own personal base lodge for changing your boots, taking a food break, and storing your personal items.
- PLEASE LIMIT SPECTATORS. Sorry non-skiers, boarders, and tubers, seating and space especially indoors may be restricted to those with active ski or tubing tickets only.
- PLEASE NO LOUNGING OR HANGING OUT IN BASE LODGES, again due to mandated capacity limits, appropriate seating time limits may be enforced, also allowing our “CLEAN TEAM” access to wipe and sanitize tables and seats. Additional outdoor seating has been added for your convenience.