You are here
Join the Shawnee Family!
Ever wonder what it would be like to work at a ski resort?
If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who shares our commitment to delivering an exceptional guest experience we would like you to join our team. We have full and part-time positions available, both indoors and outside. We look forward to having you as part of our team!
We will gladly accommodate your availability with flexible scheduling!
Come in or give us a call to find out about our new rate structure and employee incentives. Just another reason why Shawnee is a great place to work!
PLUS Ski for FREE all winter long!
Hiring Fair: Saturday November 14, 2020
Come to our socically distanced Job Fair from 10am to 2pm! Masks Required!
All departments will be hiring on Saturday, November, 14 from 10am to 2pm. We will be spread out in Hope Lodge and everyone is required to wear a mask. Bring your resume and we encourage you to print out and complete an application ahead of time. We'll see you there!
We're Hiring: Full and Part-Time Seasonal Positions Available Immediately!
Immediate openings for the following positions:
- Ski Instructors - FT & PT, we will train you to ski/board AND teach, sign up for Instructor Training here!
- Race Coaches - Certified PSIA required
Food & Beverage
- Weekend Supervisor - Day shift, some mid-week Holidays. Responsible for keeping staff on task while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Quality and quantity control while maintaining customer satisfaction is a must. Special attention to all food safety laws is required. The right individual should also have a valid driver's license.
Shipping & Receiving
- Shipping & Receiving Associate - Early start at 6:30am. Responsible for checking in all deliveries and putting stock away correctly. Must maintain a clean and organized workplace. Responsible for notifying managers of products needed and helping with inventory. Limited schedule in the Fall will transition to Full Time December through March. Valid driver's license required.
Questions? Please contact Nancy Fish, Human Resource Director; email@example.com
Contact Phone: (570) 421-7231 x. 255
How to Apply
Applications are accepted in the following ways:
- Download the employment application
- Email it to Nancy Fish, firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax it to (570) 421-4795, or
Bring your application to the Shawnee Mountain Business Office,
Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm, or
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area
P.O. Box 339
Shawnee-on-Delaware, PA 18356
Attn: Human Resources
Shawnee Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.