You are here
Join the Shawnee Family!
Ever wonder what it would be like to work at a ski resort?
If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who shares our commitment to delivering an exceptional guest experience we would like you to join our team. We have full and part-time positions available, both indoors and outside. We look forward to having you as part of our team!
We will gladly accommodate your availability with flexible scheduling!
Come in or give us a call to find out about our new rate structure and employee incentives. Just another reason why Shawnee is a great place to work!
PLUS Ski for FREE all winter long!
We're Hiring: Full and Part-Time Seasonal Positions Available Immediately!
Indoor AND Outdoor positions available! Immediate openings for the following positions:
Snowmaking , Lifts, & Tubing
- Lift Operators & Tubing Attendants
- Snowmakers - Night shift snowmakers needed
- Race Coaches - Certified PSIA required
- Ski Instructors - FT & PT
- Inside Staff - Shifts Available: Weekends and Holidays, Midweek shifts, Weekend Day
- Outside Runners - Outside job assisting instructors and children
Food & Beverage
- Kitchen Staff - Cooking on the grill and fryers, heating & serving soup and chili, wrapping cooked foods, stocking front line, sanitizing. All shifts needed including nights and weekends.
- Cashiers - Must be able to count money and figure out correct change. Also responsible for keeping front line clean and sanitized. All shifts needed including nights and weekends.
Rental & Repair Shop
- Rental Shop Supervisor
- Rental Shop Attendant
- Repair Shop Technician
- Repair Shop Attendant
- Terrain Park Attendant
Ticketing & Cashiers
- Ticket Window Cashiers - FT & PT shifts, weekend shifts available.
Guest Services & Hospitality
- Guest Service Representative - Are you reliable, friendly, and outgoing? Do you like helping people? If you are and do then we want you for our Guest Services Department! Day and Evening shifts available. Grumpy people need not apply! Non-smokers preferred. Contact Dana at email@example.com, by phone 570-421-7231 ext. 215, or mail your resume to Shawnee Mountain Attn. Dana, PO Box 339, Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356
- Clean Team Member - We are looking for outgoing and friendly people to join our Clean Team. Full time and part time lodge cleaners and restroom attendants. Day and night shifts available. Non-smokers preferred. Contact Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 570-421-7231 ext. 215, or mail your resume to Shawnee Mountain Attn. Dana, PO Box 339, Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356
Questions? Please contact Nancy Fish, Human Resource Director; email@example.com
Contact Phone: (570) 421-7231 x. 255
How to Apply
Applications are accepted in the following ways:
- Download the employment application
- Email it to Nancy Fish, firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax it to (570) 421-4795, or
Bring your application to the Shawnee Mountain Business Office,
Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm, or
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area
P.O. Box 339
Shawnee-on-Delaware, PA 18356
Attn: Human Resources
Shawnee Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.