You are here
1-Day Group Trips
Shawnee Mountain Group Sales -
Winter Fun, Made Easy! Get 15+, it's Easy...
Plan your group visit to Shawnee Mountain and save over 40% off retail rates. Plus, we have one of the best comp ticket programs around. Need a Lesson? Shawnee Mountain is home to one of the largest Snow Sports Schools in the East!
Our Online Ticket Purchasing Portal is Your EZ Way to Winter Fun & Big Savings!
#1 We collect your group member money. Easy for you; convenient for members!
#2 Have your rental equipment set-up in advance and waiting for pick-up before your group arrives!
#3 Pick-up prepared group member tickets when you arrive!
Pricing and packages
2020/21 One Day Group Ticket Pricing
9:00am to 9:00PM
9:00am to 9:00PM**
Only available thursday & friday
3:00pm to 9:00PM
|"First Time" Ski Package||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|"First Time" Snowboard Package||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Please Note that Weekend/Holiday reservations are NOT available at this time.
All rates are per person and based on a group of 15 or more people with a reservation.
"First Time" Package includes an all-mountain lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental (helmet not included) & 1½ hour group lesson for those who have never skied or snowboarded. Minimum age for ski lesson is 6 years old; snowboard lesson is 7 years old.
Lesson start times are 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, and 4:00 PM (when night operations are scheduled)
Grab & Go Lunch! Pick one of the following on trip day: #1 Burger & French Fries, #2 Chicken Sandwich & French Fries, #3 Pizza Slice & Baked Cookie (all options include a large fountain drink or bottled water)
*Gluten Free/Vegetarian Options Available upon request
** 4:00 PM when no night operations
Book your trip
Holiday Periods (no group reservations permitted)
- Christmas Week: 12/24/20 thru 1/3/21
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: 1/18/21
- President's Day Week: 2/15/21 thru 2/19/21
Blackout Dates (no group reservations permitted)
- MLK Weekend Saturday & Sunday: January 16 - 17
- President's Weekend Saturday & Sunday: February 13 - 14
Shawnee Mountain Group Reservation Deposit Policy
- Deposit Amount:
- Groups between 15-50 members: $200.00
- Groups between 51-99 members: $300.00
- Groups at 100+ members: Call for details
- Deposit must be paid by credit card
- Deposit will be refunded via credit card after completion of the trip
Shawnee Mountain Group Reservation Cancellation Policy
Trip Cancellation/Return or Use of Deposit:
- Cancellation 15+ days prior to reservation date: deposit is fully refundable
- Cancellation 72 hours or less: deposit is non-refundable and cannot be used by group on any future trip
- Cancellation 14 days – 72 hours prior to reservation date: non-refundable but can and must be used on another date (based on availability) in the same season
Shawnee Mountain's COVID-19 Mitigation Plan and On-Mountain Visitor's Policies
("Know Before You Go")
EZ TIX - Online Purchasing Portal
570-421-7231 ext 201 or