You are here
1-Day Group Trips
Shawnee Mountain Group Sales -
"Home to Quick Rentals"
Winter Fun, Made Easy! Lowest Rates in the Poconos!
Get 15+, it's Easy... Plan your group visit to Shawnee Mountain and save over 40% off retail rates. Plus, we have one of the best comp ticket programs around.
Need a Lesson? With over 150 Instructors teaching over 40,000 lessons annually, Shawnee Mountain is home to one of the largest Snow Sports Schools in the East!
Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
Pricing and packages
2017/18 One Day Group Ticket Pricing
8:00am to Close
9:00am to Close
3:00pm to Close
|Best Value Ski Package||$70.00||$60.00||$55.00|
|Best Value Snowboard Package||$70.00||$60.00||$55.00|
All rates are per person and based on a group of 15 or more people with a reservation.
Best Value Package includes an all-mountain lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental (not a helmet) & 1½ hour group lesson. Minimum age for ski lesson is 6 years old; snowboard lesson is 7 years old. Lesson is 1 hour if class size is 4 or less.
Lesson start times are 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM
Easy & Tasty Lunch! Pick one of the following on trip day: #1 Burger & French Fries, #2 Chicken Sandwich & French Fries, #3 Tossed Salad & French Fries, #4 Pizza Slice & Baked Cookie (all options include a large fountain drink or bottled water)
Book your trip
- Christmas Week: 12/25/17 thru 1/1/18
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: 1/15/18
- President's Day Week: 2/19/18 thru 2/23/18
Quick Rentals – Fast & Free
Have your rental equipment set-up in advance and waiting for pick-up before your group arrives. No hassle with rental forms at the mountain.
Group leaders can call Group Sales for more details and to sign-up. If you’ve made a group reservation and have log-in information, then register your equipment below.
Shawnee Mountain Group Reservation Deposit Policy
- Deposit Amount:
- Groups between 15-49 members: $100.00
- Groups between 50-74 members: $200.00
- Groups at 75+ members: $300.00
- Deposit may be paid by credit card or organization check
- Deposit will be used against your trip balance upon check-in
- Return or future use of deposit is contingent on the timing of a trip cancellation; please ask a group sales representative for details.
570-421-7231 ext 201 or