You are here
Shawnee Mountain Babysitting
Camp Shawnee is Shawnee Mountains’ child care facility for children ages 18 months and older. Our friendly, trained staff will ensure that your child is entertained, comfortable and safe while you’re out on the slopes!
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturdays: 8am to 5pm
Sundays: 8am to 5pm
Per Day/Per Hour:
$40 per day
$5 per hour
Children participating in the full day program will receive a lunch.
Save time at the Mountain and download the Pre-Registration form.
Important information about Camp Shawnee:
- We are not equipped with personal needs for your children. Please remember to bring commonly needed items such as: a change of clothes, diapers, wipes, a comfort item, etc. If these items are not brought we may not be able to properly care for your child.
- All children must present before 11:30 to be included in hot lunch. After they will have a choice of PB&J or Chicken Noodle Soup. We offer a gluten free option but that must be noted early in the morning.
- At no time are we allowed to have parents or caregivers to stay in the Camp Shawnee area. This is a drop off facility only.
- We work on a number system. When you check your child in you will be given a number that identifies your child. If we need you we will put their number in the window. This is visible from the mountain. Please be conscious of this.
- Cell phones are not reliable source for us to get a hold of you.
- We ask that once your child is safe and secure at Camp Shawnee that you don’t come back to check on them. We will gladly provide you with our phone number so that you may call and check on the child. Your child necessarily may not have separation anxiety but another may.
Please call (570) 421-7231 x 239 if you have any questions.
We look forward to caring for your child and having you enjoy a wonderful time at Shawnee Mountain!