You are here
Hiring Fair: Saturday November 14, 2020
Come to our socically distanced Job Fair from 10am to 2pm! Masks Required!
All departments will be hiring on Saturday, November, 14 from 10am to 2pm. We will be spread out in Hope Lodge and everyone is required to wear a mask. Bring your resume and we encourage you to print out and complete an application ahead of time. We'll see you there!
We're Hiring: Full and Part-Time Seasonal Positions Available Immediately!
Indoor AND Outdoor positions available! Immediate openings for the following positions:
- Ski & Board Instructors - FT & PT, we will train you to ski/board AND teach, sign up for Instructor Training here!
- Race Coaches - Certified PSIA required
- Ski Instructors - FT & PT, we will train you to ski AND teach, sign up for Instructor Training here! Ages 14+
- Inside Staff - Shifts Available: Weekends and Holidays, Midweek shifts, Weekend Day
- Outside Runners - Outside job assisting instructors and children
Food & Beverage
- Weekend Supervisor - Day shift, some mid-week Holidays. Responsible for keeping staff on task while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Quality and quantity control while maintaining customer satisfaction is a must. Special attention to all food safety laws is required. The right individual should also have a valid driver's license.
- Kitchen Staff - Cooking on the grill and fryers, heating & serving soup and chili, wrapping cooked foods, stocking front line, sanitizing. All shifts needed including nights and weekends.
- Cashiers - Must be able to count money and figure out correct change. Also responsible for keeping front line clean and sanitized. All shifts needed including nights and weekends.
Shipping & Receiving
- Shipping & Receiving Associate - Early start at 6:30am. Responsible for checking in all deliveries and putting stock away correctly. Must maintain a clean and organized workplace. Responsible for notifying managers of products needed and helping with inventory. Limited schedule in the Fall will transition to Full Time December through March. Valid driver's license required.
Rental & Repair Shop
- Rental Shop Supervisor
- Rental Shop Attendant
- Repair Shop Technician
- Repair Shop Attendant
- Terrain Park Attendant
Security & Parking
- Evening Courtesy Patrol Supervisor
- Courtesy Patrol
- Daytime Guest Relations Representative
- Parking Attendant
Ticketing & Cashiers
- Ticket Window Cashiers - FT & PT shifts, weekend shifts available.
Snowmaking , Lifts, & Tubing
- Lift Operator
- Snowmakers - Day and Night shift snowmakers needed
- Tubing Supervisor
- Night Compressor Operator
Guest Services & Hospitality
- Guest Service Representative - Are you reliable, friendly, and outgoing? Do you like helping people? If you are and do then we want you for our Guest Services Department! Day and Evening shifts available. Grumpy people need not apply! Non-smokers preferred. Contact Dana at email@example.com, by phone 570-421-7231 ext. 215, or mail your resume to Shawnee Mountain Attn. Dana, PO Box 339, Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356
- Clean Team Member - We are looking for outgoing and friendly people to join our Clean Team. Full time and part time lodge cleaners and restroom attendants. Day and night shifts available. Non-smokers preferred. Contact Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 570-421-7231 ext. 215, or mail your resume to Shawnee Mountain Attn. Dana, PO Box 339, Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356
Questions? Please contact Nancy Fish, Human Resource Director; email@example.com
Contact Phone: (570) 421-7231 x. 255
Check out our employment page for more details!
Please note that all times, locations and events are subject to change without notice.
Please check our website for updates or call 570-421-7231 for information.