You are here
1-Day Group Trips
Shawnee Mountain Group Sales -
Running a ski trip has never been so easy...
Ask about our EZ Tix Program!
Winter Fun, Made Easy! Lowest Rates in the Poconos!
Get 15+, it's Easy... Plan your group visit to Shawnee Mountain and save over 40% off retail rates. Plus, we have one of the best comp ticket programs around.
Need a Lesson? Shawnee Mountain is home to one of the largest Snow Sports Schools in the East!
Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
Pricing and packages
2018/19 One Day Group Ticket Pricing
8:00am to Close
9:00am to Close
3:00pm to Close
|Best Value Ski Package||$70.00||$60.00||$55.00|
|Best Value Snowboard Package||$70.00||$60.00||$55.00|
All rates are per person and based on a group of 15 or more people with a reservation.
Best Value Package includes an all-mountain lift ticket, ski or snowboard rental (not a helmet) & 1½ hour group lesson. Minimum age for ski lesson is 6 years old; snowboard lesson is 7 years old. Lesson is 1 hour if class size is 4 or less.
Lesson start times are 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 1:45 PM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM
Easy & Tasty Lunch! Pick one of the following on trip day: #1 Burger & French Fries, #2 Chicken Sandwich & French Fries, #3 Tossed Salad & French Fries, #4 Pizza Slice & Baked Cookie (all options include a large fountain drink or bottled water)
*Gluten Free/Vegetarian Options Available upon request
Book your trip
- Christmas Week: 12/24/18 thru 1/1/19
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: 1/14/19
- President's Day Week: 2/18/19 thru 2/22/19
Quick Rentals – Fast & Free
Have your rental equipment set-up in advance and waiting for pick-up before your group arrives. No hassle with rental forms at the mountain.
Group leaders can call Group Sales for more details and to sign-up. If you’ve made a group reservation and have log-in information, then register your equipment below.
Shawnee Mountain Group Reservation Deposit Policy
- Deposit Amount:
- Groups between 15-49 members: $100.00
- Groups between 50-74 members: $200.00
- Groups at 75+ members: $300.00
- Deposit may be paid by credit card or organization check
- Deposit will be used against your trip balance upon check-in
- Return or future use of deposit is contingent on the timing of a trip cancellation; please ask a group sales representative for details.
570-421-7231 ext 201 or