You are here
Festival & Event Series Sponsorship Program
Shawnee Mountain Festivals & Events Series Sponsorship Program
Do you follow the same marketing plan year after year and expect a different outcome?
Add event sponsorship marketing to gain increased exposure to an all new, highly targeted audience that your traditional marketing plan currently overlooks.
Shawnee Mountain is host to some of the region's largest and most popular festivals and events. With access to thousands of attendees at each festival, you will build an “up-close-and-personal” connection with the community and your marketplace.
Why Become a Series Sponsor?
Our Audience is Your Audience
▪ 3,000-12,000 attendees per event
▪ Attendees from Eastern PA, NYC Metro and Long Island, and all NJ counties
▪ Primarily families with children ages 0-13 years old, empty-nesters, young couples and active seniors.
▪ Attendees are socially active, enjoy travelling, possess above average income (& savings) and tend to have a college degree or higher
"Our Reach" by the Numbers
676,000+ billboard impressions per week
210,500+ annual pageviews on our event/festival website
172,000+ impressions on geo-targeted digital ads
72,000+ event posters & rack cards displayed throughout PA and NJ marketplace
33,600+ active opt-in and segmented email subscribers (seeing 2 e-blasts/month)
27,000+ connections through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
20,000+ average marketing dollars spent per event
16,900+ active Facebook followers
650+ locations display our festival rack cards in PA, NJ and metro NY
250+ radio spots per event on 4 to 6 stations in NJ and PA
3+ states represented by festival attendees (PA-NJ-NY)
1 great marketing idea
Benefits & Marketing Features of Event Sponsorship
The following is a list of some of the options available at various sponsorship levels:
▪ Complimentary festival tickets for each event
▪ Logo/Banner with link on festival web pages
▪ Logo presence on email promotions with link
▪ Logo presence on posters, programs & ticket windows
▪ On-site distribution of company promotional materials
▪ Inclusion in festival social media campaigns
▪ Banner sign placed prominently on festival grounds
▪ Stage announcements/promotion of brand presence
▪ One activity or entertainment stage named after sponsor
▪ On-site exhibitor space for sampling, demos & info
▪ Exclusive sponsor of your industry category
Questions? Contact Us...
Kevin Adams - Sponsorship Sales
570-421-7231 ext. 233