You are here
This is the snow sports package order/purchase website.
To successfully complete your purchase you need the following:
A. Is the member a skier or snowboarder?
B. Member’s birthdate
C. Member’s shoe size (if renting Shawnee Mountain equipment)
D. Member’s height (if renting Shawnee Mountain equipment)
E. Member’s weight (if renting Shawnee Mountain equipment)
F. Member’s email address and emergency phone #
G. Important member medical conditions we should know about
KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY!
1. CLUB PROGRAM ELEMENTS:
- The Club Program is a 5 consecutive visit program that starts in early January and ends in early February
- You will have (2) dates to make-up a missed visit; you must be absent to qualify for a make-up visit. Make-up trips must be done on the same day and at the same time of your regular program. Report a missed trip to your club leader on a timely basis
- The lesson program offers (3) 1-hour lessons and is designed for those who never skied or snowboarded (does not apply to weekend daytime groups)
- Missed lessons must be completed within the first (5) consecutive visit dates
- Lessons start at a specific time designated for your club; arriving on-time is crucial. Lesson takers may not switch their lesson time on trip days.
2. CLUB PROGRAM POLICIES:
- Equipment rental cannot be changed once the program has started.
- Pro-rated refunds for medical reasons or injury only, whether before or after start of program. Refunds permitted if the injury/medical condition occurs by the conclusion of the 2nd trip. Refund requests of any kind will not be considered thereafter. Refunds are processed in mid-March. Refunds must be routed through group leader, please do not contact Group Sales. There will be a $25.00 processing charge for ALL refunds over $75.00. Refunds up to and including $75.00 will be issued in the form of a Shawnee Mountain gift card.
NOT ready yet? Simply close your browser and come back when you are ready.
NEED Help? Contact us at (570) 421-7231 ext. 244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org